Wednesday, 18 May 2011

This stuff don't budge!

Recently I have resurrected an old love and have been wearing it to death. I always receive compliments when wearing these products as they are so vibrant. The beauty of it is they are also cheap, easy to apply and perfect for summer!

No 7 Stay perfect liquid eye liner which retails for £8.75 is available from Boots I have these in Jewel (green) and Saphire (bright blue), Jewel is still available but Saphire was LE and may be relaunched with the christmas collection which was when I purchased it.

These babies do not move! I have worn them in the coldest of winter months when mr watery eye is usually out in full force but these have never let me down. The colour is phenomenal, adding a line either below the lashes or across the lid adds an instant wow effect.
These colours are prefect for summer and are at the very top of my Summer 'make pretty quickly' list. I think you could even chance these for a little dip in the pool...maybe a slight dip not a full on swimathon.

Recently I wore Jewel along my top lash line and kept the rest of the eye neutral with a clashing bronze pigment on the lower lash line. The bronze colour was MAC Museum Bronze (LE) but good old Barry M does one very similar as always.

Above Saphire, Below Jewel 

Above Saphire, Below Jewel 

Blended out 

After a face wipe, hot soapy water and a sponge - red blotchy hand and STILL the jewel line remains!  FYI when wearing on the eye do not rub the delicate area soak with an oil based eye make up remover and gently wipe away

I have my eagle eye on Chainmail which is a beautiful gunmetal colour, I think it would look stunning with purples for a sultry sexy evening look. The only thing I would say about these is that the brush can make application a little gloopy so I tend to use my Mac 209 or any other liner brush which will allow greater control. Have any of you tried these liners?

Lots of Love

Miss Jones 

xxx

15 comments:

  1. Wow love the first pic, ur lashes look AM-AZ-ING!!! Such a pretty look x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours - perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours and your eyes look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these liners too and agree the brush is a bit awkward which is a shame because appart from that they are amazing. I have chainmail its gorgeous and would look lush on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this come in black? I'm looking to replace my YSL liquid liner with something a little more pocket friendly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you beautys!

    @sarah they dont do it black - i know! ridic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours! Your lashes look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so lovely on your eyes and makes them really stand out.

    www.aclassicfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both the colours. Lovely blog. Following (; xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blog!
    Follow me:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this looks gorgeous!! Looks great on your eyes! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx