Monday, 4 April 2011

NOTD - Flamingooo!!

Hello fellow beauty obsessives!

The Sun has been shining of late and my nails are crying out for colour!!! My skin is also crying out for a tan because unlike Jerry Hall I DO NOT rock the pale skin, red lip look (boo hoo).

QUE IMAGEIO - I have been wearing this a lot lately because it makes me feel a little beam oh happiness deep inside when I catch a glimpse of the shade.


Barry M PINK FLAMINGO you lovely little perfect true coral pink!

What is on your nails right now?

Love 

Miss Jones

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour I have orange and white on at the minute, I bought Barry M bright pink at the weekend and am dying to try it out, lol think I will tomorrow :-)

    http://catherinesloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I do really love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Flamingo, it reminds me of summer :)
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that colour is lovely, so srping like!
    Thought you might be interested in a little competition i'm running on my blog to win £50 of Matalan vouchers...good luck!

    http://clazzerati.blogspot.com/2011/04/competition-time.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx