Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Lips are gonna get ya!

Hi everyone! 

Thought I would share a spookily large close up of my lips in this LOTD. This is such an easy no brainer on days when I am feeling a little peaky and fed up. It calls for a dash of pink, a touch of gloss and a great big pucker up! 

MWAH!!!

NYX Narcissus 509 a vibrant cool toned true dolly pink
MAC LipGlass Elle (may be discontinued) Pearlescent white/pink/peach with gold flecks (lovely!)

Coincidentally I bought the lipstick from the one and only Stacy over at Nude Obsession and she deserves this blatant shout out due to making me laugh out loud on several occasions on Twitter this past week. Go follow her blog if you do not do so already - we share a passion for foundations - of dubious shades...

Until next time

Love

Miss Jones

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I was loving this post until I got to the last few words... Gggrr! Do I need to remind you I bought the 200 as well?! haha!

    Thanks again hun - lipstick looks fab on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks so nice on you ive seen it on a few blogs and was a little scare dof the colour but I LOVE it on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour, looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colour and lips too :)..
    grat blog dear! :)

    drop by..i'm make up artist from serbia!

    dijanamakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nude hahaha

    @stina thank you gawjus!

    @adrienne it can be very vibrant but with a gloss very wearable : ) thank you

    @jude ta very muchly

    @bettina so kind!

    @dijana will do im heading over now!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx