Thursday, 7 April 2011

Jingle Jangle...they always afer me lucky charms *irish accent*

Anyone that knows me will know that I am OBSESSED with anything big sparkly and jingle jangly. I have far too many rings, bangles, necklaces and earrings.

A post from the gorgeous chic beauty inspired me to do a little what's new to my collection post.

I am mostly loving mixing silver, gold, metal, bangles, leather and cord for a grungy eclectic look on my wrists.

I always wear my Tiffany and Thomas Sabo pearl but I layer daily with what I feel like on the day!

My faves for spring are....

Peach and Brown cord H& M under £1.99 each..bargain!

Debenhams £15 each

Turquoise bead (very 70's) and White leather 'Cest la vie' with Eiffel tower charm both from ASOS  (look fab with a tan!)


I could carry on but this would be one hell of a very looong post. So that is all for now. 

What kind of girl are you, will only Tiffany do or are you up for a bit of shabby chic high street?

On a slightly different subject, this blog has taken on a roll that occasionally veers away from simple make up talk. What can I say- It's evolved!

I do not proclaim to be any kind of high fashion gal but I know a girl who is. Winner of last years Cosmo award for Best New Blogger, a friend of mine and really lovely girl Emma. Go check her out over at What Emma Did

Much Love

Miss Jones

xxx


11 comments:

  1. Hi, love your Tiffany bracelet, I'm a high street bracelet collector :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u - me 2 hun! terrible hoarder! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe know what you mean :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection, I'm with you on the high street/high end mix! Got to have a bit of both for sure xx

    Kittenish Behaviour Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bracelets, and don't care if they're high street/high end or vintage or from thrift stores. I have the habit of buying a bracelet in every place I visit, so it's a growing collection that I love!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tiffany bracelet :)

    Defo a highstreet braclet collector - however its nice to have a few nice pieces :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. my wrist is always choc a block with little bracelets i love them all esp the turquoise and coral ones btw read that whole article in my head with a Irish accent ahaha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, this is just a message to say I have tagged you in my Kreativ Blooger Post :-)

    If you would like to have a look

    http://catherinesloves.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-blog-award-tag-yay-facts-about-me.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these little beaded/friendship type bracelets, Accessorize have some gorgeous ones
    Sarah
    Giveaway at sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love wearing loads of different bracelets, i really like the ASOS bracelets the french one is especially cute xox

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx