Friday, 4 March 2011

Time goes by..so slowly

I am rapidly typing a very quick post whilst supposedly doing very important things!

I keep getting glimpses of new posts and comments from new followers but I cant fully read them until my Internet connection is up and running, so I apologise for my lack of acknowledgement.

Massive thank you to all new followers who may be wondering who the hell is this Miss Jones who never updates her page.

Bear with me dolls i'm comin back soon!

I had a lovely surprise seeing that I am nearing the 200 mark, quite an achievement! I never thought anybody would be interested in lil ol me's opinion, who knew!?

I am so so eager to share some new reviews with you and of course the final foundation review which is lingering in the abyss of the house with no connection to life..I mean the internet.

Can't wait to catch up on all my favourite blogs I'm going to have one hell of a self indulgent evening at the very first opportunity.

We are all settled now in the new house, my fiance and I LOVE IT as does lil George. 'Wooooowwww' to everything in sight.

Love to All

Happy Friday!

Miss Jones

xxx

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are settling in :) looking forward to you getting your internet up and running xx

    Kittenish Behaviour Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you love your new place Hun. Great news on the follower front too. I just read you fab post on the rimmel foundation. I wasn't going to get it but think I have to try it now lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx