Thursday, 30 December 2010

What I got for christmas...

Long before I became a 'blogger' I would read other beauty blogs and would especially love any haul or birthday/christmas treat related post. This is because I am a shopaholic and a tad nosy so here is mine. Photo heavy, here are just a few of the lovely things I have received this christmas.


Illamasqua blush Excite - A true dolly peach which is just gorgeous!

Light swatch of Excite - Illamasqua

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl over Illamasqua Excite (photo not being kind creates a beautiful subltle glow)
Benefit Girl meets pearl...a more workable version of Highbeam has more slide to it than it's predecessor but the same beautiful pink pearl highlight effect

Philosophy Warm and Toasty - Espresso , buttered rum and cocoa.....erm no I will not get out of the bath yet!

The Urban Decay New York Palette - yes it's gimmicky, yes it's larger than need be but come on it lights up! Gorgeous especially 'loaded' also get 2 24/7's and a mini PP...perfect!
Front Cover Hot rods - Imagine Urban Decay 24/7's with a smudger on the end and easier to sharpen...im in love
Cult Classic Orgasm, Pillow talk and sex machine in the 'love set'

Swatch of Front Cover Hot Rods 
 
Molten brown yummies - My faves being Eucalyptus and Gingerly (a scent I already have in the sparkling eau de toilette. It makes you feel instantly warm and cosy)

To top all of these wonderful treats off I also received a new cream coat with black piping detail, a gorgeous chiffon pink scarf, a Suzy Smith 'grown up' lady bag, Pj's Chocolates, Bangles, CD's, Belle de Opium + Jean Paul Gaultier Madame perfume (my amy perfume as my boy calls it) and a partridge in a pear treeeeee. Thank you santa! 

I also got so many fabulous books which deserve a whole new post just for them. I have literally 10 pictures of inspiration I need to recreate, my favourite being a turquoise Sophia Loren look from 1963 which oozes glamour. 

Wishing you all a very very happy and prosperous new year filled with all the love and laughter you desire....2011 will be a good year I can just feel it!

Xxxxx



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment Lovely! What a great haul of pressies you got. I hope you have a fab NYE xx

    Kittenish Behaviour Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such lovely prezzies, those eyeliners look fab, must look into those :) Aww enjoy your goodies honey! Would love to see some fab FOTD'S with the UD palette! I so need that in my life!

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, lovely stuff lady - that little NARS set is awesome! glad you had a lovely crimble dear xxwww.girlinthecityglasgow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been coveting that Urban Decay NYC palette. Comment on my blog and let me know how you like it? Thanks!
    stylishlygifted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx