Monday, 27 December 2010

Huge christmas surprise!

Hello all, I hope you have all had an amazingly magical christmas filled with delightful food, drink and lots of presents.

So I have some news, let me set the scene.

Christmas morning 7am wrapping paper everywhere toys strewn all over the floor, Miss Jones ogling her new toys when my boy appears at my feet with our son by his side gift in hand....a small square box.


I SAID YES!!!!

No fancy fireworks, no gimmicks just my boy and our gorgeous son in our home on christmas morning. I could not have been more surprised or more happy. 

So thats my news, Miss Jones is going to be a Mrs Corrigan : ) 

Post to follow with the nitty grittys of the new make up!

Lots of Love 

Enjoy the rest of the Christmas holidays

xxx



12 comments:

  1. omg omg omg!!! Congrats!!! that is super sweet!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!
    It is amazing!
    You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaw, that's lovely! congratulations lady! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww congratulations honey!! What a lovely xmas surprise for you :) hope you've had a wonderful weekend :)

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that is sooo sweet! Congratulations :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww congratulations, am so pleased for you :)
    I reckon Miss Jones has such a ring to it tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! what a great Christmas present :)
    stylishlygifted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe i think i will have to keep this as miss jones forever i just couldnt be anything else! thanks guys xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx