Monday, 13 December 2010

Christmas wish list ramble

Firstly a huge thank you to all the Facebook lot and the lovely bloggers for lending some much needed advice regarding my troublesome skin.

The word up on that front is (according to my GP) all due to those little darlings that we call hormones so I shall not bore you with the particulars but my skin is on the mend quicker than I thought possible. So hopefully one can banish the industrial strength concealer! Result!

Secondly there has been a distinct lack of updates or 'looks' of any kind. That my little sugarplums is because I have been walking around looking like something the cat dragged in. I love love love christmas but I feel like the past 3 weeks have been nothing but hectic and i'm still not done!

3 more presents to get, 4 parcels to be delivered and about 60 cards to write. I have also decided that I am going to embark on a day of baking festive goodies and fresh cinnamon rolls for christmas morning breakfast  to create a super sugary sweet ambience for my baby boys first proper christmas morning.  So my mind has been pretty much swirling with sugar, ribbons and bows as opposed to lipstick, gloss and glitter.....not for long though!

I have the urge to do something craaaazy I have been a make up bore for weeks now sticking to my bronzer, nudes and mascara combo. Hell, Miss Jones talks bore off more like. But this saturday is my works party and I am going to cram my face with as much glitter and gloss as it will hold!

On to my wish list....

Nars Love set....I just want it no explanation needed

Illamasqua blush in excite see swatch here courtesy of flickr..just because my life would be complete if I were to have a true peach blush to tinkle on my apples of a morning

Vogue The covers book..inspiration

Chocolates...because thats what christmas is about eating sugar for 48-72 hours non stop

Novelty Pyjamas....Essential as a result of the previous want, when jeans feel like they are cutting into your intestines

The Naked and Famous Album (listen to a little here)  to bop along to as I slob in said novelty pj's whilst eating the chocolates

If I was to be lucky enough to receive these gifts I promise to be a good girl for the whole of 2011.

What is everyone else hoping to unwrap christmas morning?

Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx