Wednesday, 24 November 2010

What what..an award?

Oohh  Miss Jones has received an award from a blog I have recently discovered which I love! Cheeky Beauty is a girl close to my own heart. A girl who has a passion for make up, enjoys making time for herself and perhaps most importantly is a mummy!!! : D

The Versatile Blogger award makes me feel ever so special.



So here are the conditions I shall pass this on to 7 other bloggers whom I enjoy reading and divulge 7 things about myself.

Sounds easy peasy....

Here goes


  1.  Before I had my son I was quite possibly one of he most selfish beings to walk the earth (which takes me to number 2)
  2. My life changed completely the day I had my beautiful baby boy, He's called George and he is a whole 1 year old
  3. I am hopelessly in love with My George's daddy
  4. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
  5. I am ridiculously and I mean ridiculously obsessed with Christmas
  6. I'm the kind of girl that orders a diet coke to go with my large big mac meal and nugget chaser and the kind of girl who would have wine after a gym session
  7. Hence I am the kind of girl that is always contemplating a new diet/fitness regime and will never ever be a size 8
Ok so I now pass this on to 7 of my favourite bloggers whom I read regularly and all post great reads,

  • Dainty Dollymix
  • Girl in the city Glasgow
  • Love Indigo
  • Ms Purple Make up in black and white
  • Nicolettas beauty space
  • Make up by Ansa
  • Kittenish Behaviour 
Thank you Cheeky Beauty you gorgeous most definitely yummy mummy!

7 comments:

  1. Aww you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the award lovely! So nice of you! Mwah :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Thank you for the Award!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thanks sweety for passing it onto me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you a million for the award. This made my day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your list! Thank you for the award I shall start working on my 7 things x

    Kittenish Behaviour Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't believe it, must do the lottery tomorrow! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lovely- you are welcome, I really enjoy your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx