Monday, 2 August 2010

Where the hell have you been!?

I'm ever so sorry for my lack of blogging recently. Let me just fill you in as to why Miss Jones is being rather mute regarding make up.

Firstly I have just started a new job which has longer working hours and is much harder work than my previous job. Consequently by the time I have dragged my tired derriere home, bathed my son and done all other meager boring household chores my ever expanding under eye bags end up crying out for sleep.

I also have some make up jobs in the evenings coming up BUT I assure you all I have not become one of those pesky bloggers that get you hooked only to stop with the posts.

I have also just clocked that I have 95 followers, Wowsers that has crept up since my last check. I vowed from word go that I would do a lovely give away when I reach 100 as a thank you to those interested in my ramblings.

So 5 more followers and you all get the chance to win....hmmm not sure yet no doubt it will involve some form of nail polish and I think I will throw in one of Miss Jones' very own handmade bracelets along with some other treats.




I also really really am listening to the requests for those wanting me do tutorial videos (this is linked to FB page so to those sending FB message I have not fogotten you! )

So this is really just a check in, letting all you beautiful creations know that Miss Jones is still on the radar.

Adios cutios!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 95 followers!

    xx
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower here! :) Looking forward to those video tutorials. =D

    http://jennifae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx