Sunday, 4 July 2010

My first Tag

I have been tagged by the oh so lovely Kellikelso all the way from Kentucky, so I feel compelled to answer the questions for the little darling.

1. Who is someone you really admire?
Vivienne Westwood. Her designs are stunning, wearable, quirky and remain very British. I love how she is not afraid of standing out as bordering on bizarre. 

2. Do you have any pets?
No, I have my work cut out with my 9 month old son never mind a pet!

3. Do you consider yourself a shopoholic?
YES YES YES, I find joy in buying anything, literally anything, could be shoes or bread!

4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Devouring a large bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk....mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm


5. If you could go anywhere on vacation for FREE, where would you go?
Dubai then New york...I'm greedy so I want 2 destinations : )

6. What celebrity do you think your most like, wether it be personaility or looks?
I don't think I look like anybody in particular, a lot of people say I look like the actress who pays Carmel Mcqueen in Hollyoaks (for those not in the UK she is basically a bubblehead blonde) I like to think I'm not quite as dippy as she is though...

7. Any piercings?
Just ears and belly button, however the bellybutton piercing has long gone since the pregnancy!

8. What is your favorite movie?
So many, Dirty dancing, American psycho, Pretty woman, Pulp fiction

So there we have it 

Thanks for the tag Kelli xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx