This look is not a replica but it's my take on it with a modern twist.
I hope you like!
Here's what I used (especially for you Miss Preston a break down of how to create the look...)
- No 7 intelligent balance mousse foundation in Blonde (anything will do which provides matte opaque coverage)
- No 7 quick cover concealer in medium (do skin last as there is likely to be a lot of fall out from the dark colours)
- Bourjois blush (I forget the colour but any nude brown toned blush will do- use to contour)
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Shimpagne (used on the very top of the cheeks to highlight - Nikki if you don't have the MAC product you can use any golden shimmer to highlight your cheeks as long as it is not glittery!)
- Apply tape for a clean edge for a modern look, I use Transpore, remove the tackiness on back on hand and place at the angle you wish your outer detail to be (make sure they are even!)
- MAC mineralize eye duo in Play on Plums (lighter gold shade all over the lid and past the socket line)
- MAC mineralize eye duo in Play on Plums (darker plum shade in the socket line and the outer 'V' of the eye)
- Virgin Vie shadow from palette in truffle along the outer third of the lid and below the lower lash line
- Virgin vie shadow in Caviar along the edge of the tape to as far out as you would like and darken the outer V even further
- MAC pigment on J'Ardin Aires use on the remainder of the eye (from above the socket to the brow and blend with a fluffy brush)
- Dab on MAC reflects gold glitter on the lid
- Line the waterline with any black kohl liner, I used Urban Decay 24/7
- Use a fine liner brush and apply liner t0 the top of the lid concentrating on creating a fine point on the inner corner and smooth flick on the outer corner. I used MAC fluidline in Blacktrack (a liquid liner could be used just make sure the tip is very fine
- Max Factor mascara lash extension in Black (any black mascara will do the look isn't about the lashes so much)
- Create a strong brow look with whatever shape feels comfortable for you, I used Rimmel brow pencil in dark brown mixed with Ruby and Millie brow make up in ash
****You do not have to use MAC pigments, Barry M and Collection 2000 do great pigments, you would need a yellow toned golden colour to recreate this look.
***** Sleek eye palette in storm is available from Superdrug and would have all the colours you would need for this look they are about £5 and they are amazing!
- Dior Ultrashine lipstick in 252 (Absolute fave!)
- St Tropez lipgloss
****Any pale pink with a nude gloss will create the same look. Just make lips are kept low key because the eyes are so drastic
Bit of a mixed post this one FOTD/Celebrity Inspired/Tutorial. I hope this helps and I hope you enjoy my version of Carries Arabian Princess look.
In my world women would wear this look everyday!
On a different subject Jim had to sneak in on the action (actually he caught me taking the posing pics and ridiculed me until I took one of him so here it is...my lovely man)
Adios Beautiful people!