Monday, 24 May 2010

My very first FOTD..be gentle

Ok so here goes....I've only just cracked the code so I thought I would participate. By no means an adventurous look, a very natural look for a hot summers day at work. I save my vavavoom looks for the weekend!


FACE -
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation (cool beige)
ELF High Definition Powder
Soap and Glory Solar Powder used as a contour
MAC Mineralize blush (Nuance)
ELF Shimmer palette (peachy colour) Cheeks, inner corner of the eye


EYES
ELF Mineral primer (Sheer)
MAC Vanilla eye shadow on Lid
Urban Decay Smog in the crease and along lower lash line
Max Factor Lash extension Mascara in Black
Soap and Glory Arch de Triumph -Brows

LIPS-
Dior Gloss (418 Lychee Noisette)

Phew....a lot of products for a natural look, but of course I know you all understand ; ) 




12 comments:

  1. lovely.. your skin looks flawless!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Major compliment! All down to the wonder products : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this look. You look so fresh and your skin is glowing.

    xx
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes and skin look great! it almost looks like you're not wearing any makeup! i'm now following you!

    follow me! at: rachelnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you guys! you never know what response you might get with these things.

    @Rachelnextdoor I don't see you on my follower list but thank you!! : D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! Beautiful skin!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are adorable, I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful FOTD :) You have amazing eyes!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    XOXO

    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that make up look - looks flawless very natural and fresh , whats the revlon photo ready foundation like ? ive heard it has a slight shimmer ? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much, i heard that too and it put me off buying it for a while. You can't see any shimmer at all on the face it is fabulous for brightening up your complexion and has great coverage.

    However the back of my hand does always a slight shimmer after iv applied it so there must be a slight shimmer in it.

    I promise it isn't shiny or shimmery on the face Best foundation I have used in a long time. My skin is dry/combination sometimes oily and i never have problems with it.

    Hope this helps! I am also a newby we can be new together : ) thank you for following xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice look so natural! ur skin looks flawless!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is a fab look and is also love your hair colour so much here :)

    thanks for following my blog- I'm following you now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Make my day xxx